General Terms & Conditions
The term ‘QCC’, ‘QCC Group Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to QCC Group Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 2/10 Dorsey Street, Milton Queensland 4064 and registered under Queensland ABN 54122043485. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Using the QCC website
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without prior notice. While every effort is made to provide correct images to the described products and services, images are for illustration purposes only.
Cookies sent to your computer from this site only last while you are browsing our website, our site does not store persistent cookies on
your computer. We do not keep a record of your IP address, except where you have specifically provided us with personal information for
the purpose of processing orders you place.
- Neither QCC nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law. QCC does not take any responsibility for the correctness of information by third parties found in links included on our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, images, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All content on this site is the property of QCC Pty Ltd or our content supplier. Content includes product names and product descriptions, product data sheets, editorial content, images, logos, graphic designs, audio and video, icons, downloads, data compilations, software and more. All software used on this site is the property of QCC Pty Ltd or our software supplier.
Please contact us for permission to use any of our published content.
When visiting the QCC website and emailing to us, you are communicating with us electronically. In doing so, you consent to receive communications from QCC by email. You agree that all communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Licence and site access
QCC grants you a limited licence to access and make personal or business use of this site. You are not allowed to collect and use any of the product listings, descriptions and prices other than for the sole purpose of ordering from our website for yourself or the company you represent. Any downloading and copying of product and account information for the benefit of any third party and any derivative use of the website or its contents are strictly not permitted, including the use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of QCC. You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of QCC without express written consent.
You may not use any metatags or any other "hidden text" utilizing QCC’s name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by QCC.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of QCC so long as the link does not portray QCC or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any QCC logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. QCC sells products for adults, who can purchase them with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use QCC only with involvement of a parent or guardian. QCC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Reviews, comments, communications and other content
Visitors to our website may submit reviews and comments, suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content.
QCC regularly reviews posted content and reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content. If you do post content or submit material, you grant QCC a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant QCC the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify QCC for all claims resulting from content you supply.
QCC has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. QCC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
QCC respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, email us with your complaint.
QCC attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, QCC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by QCC is not as described, you can contact QCC to discuss its return in unused condition.
QCC may provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. QCC does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
This site is provided by QCC on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. QCC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, QCC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of mechantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
QCC does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from QCC are free of viruses or other harmful components. QCC will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, inlcuding, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you and you may have additional rights.
By visiting QCC, you agree that the laws of Australia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and QCC.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to QCC or to products you purchase through QCC shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Brisbane, Australia, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate QCC's intellectual property rights, QCC may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in Australia and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of an independent arbitrator. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site policies, modification and severability
Please review our other policies, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to QCC. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.